1. Return your things to the places where they belong.
2. Put plastic wrap on your kitchen cabinets.
3. Keep your cleaning products in one place.
4. Clean your house during short breaks.
5. Use anti-static spray to fight dust.
6. Wait for 15 minutes after applying detergent to a dirty surface.
7. Schedule your chores for certain days of the week.
8. Define your “edge.”
9. Get rid of at least 20-30 objects every month.
10. Each of your family members should have a container for their personal belongings.
11. Get rid of old things by dividing them in groups.
12. Use a special box when returning things to their assigned places.
13. Get rid of spontaneous islands of mess.